Maximise this time and immerse yourself in online practical massage training and self mastery-all while getting ready to launch a new career
Position yourself and take advantage of the current climate and of the inevitable upswing of a career in massage post Covid-19. Our comprehensive program gives you the skills and knowledge you need to start your career with confidence. View a free sample of our headache treatment tutorial video.
- BLENDED LEARNING LIMITED TIME OFFER: Students will also be offered a practical, hands on training course at discounted rates after the COVID-19 crisis has passed.
- What you learn: Unique to DMA, results-driven, complete and thorough massage system to treat each body region in a series of sequences
- Duration: Online program that you can work through at your own pace
- Delivery method: 100% online, 15 video training modules,a multiple choice quiz per module based on the video’s and a client session logbook
- Live feedback and coaching: Includes unlimited Zoom or Facetime video face-to-face coaching with the Course Director
- Online support: We are committed to excellent continuous coaching with friendly and knowledgable staff providing unlimited support with any questions you may have.
- Nationally Recognised: This massage course is fully recognised with both the peak industry association, the Massage Association of Australia (MAA) established in 1980 and the peak industry body, International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) established in 2002.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: Yes available on completion through both the IICT and MAA
- EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT: For all students studying this course, we’re offering a one time $29 discount on either our Premium Massage Table or a complete Starter Pack with everything you’ll need to practice your skills. Use code FC8YKP6C to claim your discount today.
Our commitment to quality sets us apart
We’re different to the other massage schools, and it shows in the quality of our graduates:
Learn a comprehensive massage system (not just strokes)
We don’t teach a set of technically disjointed massage strokes – we give you a results-driven, complete and thorough massage system to effectively massage the entire body to relax and lengthen the muscles that give your massages the WOW factor and set you apart from all other massage therapists.
Highly effective training helps you memorise our system
Rather than just demonstrating each stroke then moving on we’ll present and explain each stroke, you practise it, then we revise and show you how to organically add the stroke to your repertoire. And we’ll keep practicing until you and your classmates are ready to move on.
Our unique and distinctive techniques
Designed by DMA, our thorough massage system techniques have been developed over the past 30 years by our founding trainers that will get you proven results. At the completion of our online Whole Body Massage course, you’ll confidently able to perform a full body relaxation massage that friends, family and clients will love. Our techniques allow you to use different levels of pressure based off what your client wants giving your massages the WOW factor.
What you learn
- A complete, thorough whole-body massage system
- Techniques to lengthen and relax your clients’ muscles
- How to use your body (and body weight) to safely massage and avoid injuries
- How to interact with clients
- Correct positioning or “draping”
Start working sooner
If you’re looking to start your career, or add a skill to your resume, then our DMA 2 day Certificate in Whole Body Massage will give you everything you need. This massage course is fully recognised with both the peak industry association which is Massage Association of Australia (MAA) established in 1980 and the peak industry body, International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) established in 2002.
As soon as you’ve finished you can apply for membership and qualify for insurance – being a member of the IICT even allows you to work professionally in 26 countries.
When you’re ready to advance your skills we offer our Deep Tissue Massage for Common Injuries Courses that’ll set you up for an extraordinary career, either through our own Pathway to Massage Excellence, or as the first practical module of the HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy.
Comprehensive video tutorials that prepare you to treat clients in no time
At Discover Massage Australia, we want to help you learn to become the best massage therapist possible, which is why we focus on quality trainers, core skills, comprehensive online video tutorials and Zoom face-to-face coaching.
We’ll teach you the skills and techniques you need to successfully treat clients, and we’ll show you the underlying principles that form the basis of what we do.
We all know the importance of having a system to follow. Without a system, it’s very hard to know right from wrong, or how things negatively or positively affect your desired massage result.
Leading the way for over 22 years
As one of the most experienced colleges, we’ve training thousands of people since 1997 – now we’re the largest hands-on college in the country.
We want to help you build your career, whether you become a dedicated massage therapist or use your skills to complement your other services. Our course is also perfect for people trying massage for the first time or those simply wanting to broaden their skill set. So, we spend more time teaching and less time talking, and we back up the techniques with solid business and client liaison advice that can benefit everyone, no matter what field you work in.
Our comprehensive online program is a great stepping stone to the HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice and successful completion of our weekend course fulfils your requirements for the first practical module of the Certificate IV in Massage Therapy qualification.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
Here’s What Some of Our Customers Have to Say
Charles Wilkinson, Sydney
Limited time offer
Our exclusive online only Whole Body Massage courses are available for a limited time only. Book now and start your massage journey today.