Help your clients gain maximum benefit with our exclusive techniques
When you’re ready to push yourself further, our advanced Deep Tissue Massage for Common Injuries – 3 course teaches the skills you need
- What you learn: advanced, in-depth deep tissue massage skills using our Contractual Tendon Release (CTR)™ and Contractual Ligament Release (CLR)™ techniques for lower back pain, sciatica and shoulder pain
- Blended learning: self-paced practical online video program combined with a half day face to face practical class. 9am-1pm.
- Live feedback and coaching: Includes 30 minute Zoom or Facetime video coaching call with the Course Director
- Online support: We are committed to excellent continuous coaching with friendly and knowledgable staff providing unlimited support with any questions you may have.
- Access to the training platform is on sign-up. You can start watching and practising the treatments immediately prior to attending the hands-on component of the course where the instructor will refine your massage skills.
Our commitment to quality sets us apart
We’re different to the other massage schools, and it shows in the quality of our graduates:
Learn a comprehensive system (not just strokes)
We don’t teach a set of technically disjointed massage strokes – we give you a complete and thorough system to effectively massage the entire body for therapy or relaxation.
Highly effective training helps you memorise our system
Rather than just demonstrating each stroke then moving on we’ll present and explain each stroke, you practise it, then we revise and show you how to organically add the stroke to your repertoire.
Unique and distinctive techniques
Our techniques have been developed over the past 30 years by our founding owner, and they work by directly releasing tendons, ligaments, muscle fibres and fascia, rather than focusing on the muscle groups.
Learn how to treat:
- Shoulder pain including frozen shoulder
- Sciatica problems
- Lumbar Erector Spinae pain
The key to a successful business
Not all massage therapists are the same and, if you want to set yourself apart as a provider of choice, then our advanced online courses are the solution.
We teach you exactly what you need to know in a way which builds upon your previous knowledge, and we’ll back it up with the client relationship skills that you need to run your business successfully.
This online massage course is recognised by the Massage Association of Australia (MAA), and the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
Learn thorough advanced techniques to better treat your patients
By the time you’ve reached this stage you’ll have already been working as a professional massage therapist, but there’s more still to learn.
Your clients are seeking thorough support and assistance to help them deal with their aches and pains. Our Level 3 course gives you the skills, techniques, and knowledge you need to effectively diagnose and treat their complaints thoroughly.
We’ll take you through the advanced skills of our unique Contractual Tendon Release (CTR)™ and Contractual Ligament Release (CLR)™ techniques, and teach you how to apply them so your clients receive the maximum benefit from each session.
Discover Massage Australia is the best choice for your advanced training
For over 20 years we’ve been helping our students build rewarding careers, and we’d love to help you do the same.
Our experienced trainers will take you through our unique techniques in a way that’s fun, informative and friendly. This means you leave feeling confident, and that you can take the skills we teach straight back to your clients.