Build on your knowledge with our complete deep tissue massage system
Level 2 expands on your skills with a thorough massage system to treat almost every common complaint and will allow you to diagnose and treat pulled, strained or torn muscle and develop a treatment plan.
- What you learn: in-depth deep tissue massage skills to treat leg and foot pain and injuries
- Blended learning: self-paced practical online video program combined with a half day face to face practical class. 1pm-5pm.
- Live feedback and coaching: Includes 30 minute Zoom or Facetime coaching call with the Course Director
- Online support: We are committed to excellent continuous coaching with friendly and knowledgable staff providing unlimited support with any questions you may have.
- Access to the training platform is on sign-up. You can start watching and practising the treatments immediately prior to attending the hands-on component of the course where the instructor will refine your massage skills.
Our commitment to quality sets us apart
We’re different to the other massage schools, and it shows in the quality of our graduates:
Learn a comprehensive system (not just strokes)
We don’t teach a set of technically disjointed massage strokes – we give you a complete and thorough system to effectively massage the entire body for therapy or relaxation.
Highly effective training helps you memorise our system
Rather than just demonstrating each stroke then moving on we’ll present and explain each stroke, you practise it, then we revise and show you how to organically add the stroke to your repertoire.
Unique and distinctive techniques
Our techniques were developed over the past 30 years by our founding owner, and they work by directly releasing tendons, ligaments, muscle fibres and fascia, rather than focusing on the muscle groups.
After this course, you’ll be able to treat:
- Quadriceps strain, patella tendonitis, and knee pain
- Shin splints
- Tibialis anterior compartment syndrome
- Hamstring injuries
- Achilles tendonitis and plantar fasciitis pain
Set yourself apart with advanced skills
If you’re serious about building an extraordinary career, then the in-depth Deep Tissue online courses will set you up to run a professional business (without needing to complete a long and expensive Certificate IV).
This online massage course is recognised by the Massage Association of Australia (MAA), and the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
And if you choose to upgrade to a Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice, the hands-on component of this course will be credited as your Massage Practical Subject 2.
Broaden your skills and attract more clients
On completion of Level 2 you’ll have learnt a whole-body system to assess, diagnose and treat common injuries and complaints. These skills set you apart as a massage therapist of choice, and clients will begin to seek you out for your capabilities.
In this in-depth course, you’ll learn how to treat your clients using our Contractual Tendon Release (CTR)™ and Contractual Ligament Release (CLR)™ techniques.
Learn from the best
At Discover Massage Australia, we’ve been training excellent massage therapists for over 20 years.
We believe hands-on learning gives our students confidence in the skills and techniques we teach, and a thorough understanding of the concepts behind what we do. So our trainers will be there to show you each technique and how to apply it, and stay with you until you’re confident.