Massage Association of Australia
This entry level is most suited to therapists applying with MAA approved MAA quality education program of Approved Training provider therapists with massage related qualifications.
Therapists not wishing to provide services for Health Fund rebates who don’t hold a Diploma in Remedial Massage.
Health and Wellbeing Professional Membership Benefits
- CREDIBILITY of belonging to one of the longest established associations
- LOWER FEES by focusing on practitioner essentials
- LOWEST COST LIABILITY INSURANCE
- CONTINUING EDUCATION, INFORMATION, PUBLICATIONS
- FIND A PRACTITIONER web service for your potential clients
- Update via the MAA website any change of home address, email, phone numbers
- Update via the MAA website your completed CPE evidence
- Send a notice to the Office via the MAA website that you wish to pay your Renewing Subscription by Credit Card
- Use of the MAA Logo for Merchandising, Advertising, Uniforms, Business cards
Health and Wellbeing Professional Membership Requirements
- Annual Subscription Fee
- Current First Aid Certificate (updated every 3 years)
- Annual Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance Policy
- Annual MAA Approved Health Industry/Complimentary & Alternative Health Education Certificate in massage or related modality
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Education in Health Related or Business Studies including Law and Ethics (total annual 20 CPE points)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy of the form along with a copy of the IH Insurance Application form. You may request a pdf or word version or you may request the forms be posted out to you.
Ready to launch your career?
If you have any questions, or would just like to speak with our friendly trainers before booking one of our courses then simply send us your details or call us on 1300 585 989 today