Take the final step on our Pathway to Massage Excellence
Once you’ve finished Level 4 you’ll be equipped to treat just about every client with confidence
- What you learn: advanced, in-depth deep tissue massage skills to treat groin, lower back and neck pain using our Contractual Tendon Release (CTR)™ and Contractual Ligament Release (CLR)™ techniques
- Blended Learning: self-paced online practical video program combined with a half day face to face practical class. 1pm-5pm.
- Live feedback and coaching: Includes 30 minute Zoom or Facetime video coaching call with the Course Director
- Online support: We are committed to excellent continuous coaching with friendly and knowledgable staff providing unlimited support with any questions you may have.
- Access to the training platform is on sign-up. You can start watching and practising the treatments immediately prior to attending the hands-on component of the course where the instructor will refine your massage skills.
Our commitment to quality sets us apart
We’re different to the other massage schools, and it shows in the quality of our graduates:
Learn a comprehensive system (not just strokes)
We don’t teach a set of technically disjointed massage strokes – we give you a complete and thorough system to effectively massage the entire body for therapy or relaxation.
Highly effective training helps you memorise our system
Rather than just demonstrating each stroke then moving on we’ll present and explain each stroke, you practise it, then we revise and show you how to organically add the stroke to your repertoire.
Unique and distinctive techniques
Our techniques were developed over the past 30 years by our founding owner, and they work by directly releasing tendons, ligaments, muscle fibres and fascia, rather than focusing on the muscle groups.
Learn skills to treat
- Groin strain
- Inguinal ligament tightness
- Lower back and sacrum pain
- Neck strain and tightness
The key to a successful business
Not all massage therapists are the same, and if you want to set yourself apart as a provider of choice then our Deep Tissue Massage for Common Injuries online courses are the solution.
We teach you exactly what you need to know in a way which builds upon your previous knowledge, and we’ll back it up with the client relationship skills that you need to run your business successfully.
This online massage course is approved nationally by the Massage Association of Australia, and the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
Deepen your knowledge and consolidate your training
Our advanced students go on to fantastic, successful careers with the skills they learn at Discover Massage Australia. With our holistic approach, you gain a deep understanding of our unique whole body system so you’ll be able to treat every client successfully.
Using our unique Contractual Tendon Release (CTR)™ and Contractual Ligament Release (CLR)™ techniques, we’ll show you how to treat injuries, develop treatment plans, communicate with clients, and manage your practise.
You’ll develop a base of satisfied, happy clients who will spread the word about your skills and experience.
We’ve been training advanced massage therapists for over 20 years
The key to successful massage is thoroughness – and we focus on teaching you the whole range of techniques and skills you need to effectively treat your clients with confidence.
We don’t bore you with endless lectures and theory, instead we teach you the concepts behind what you’re learning as we show you how to apply them to your clients.