Take your skills to the next level
Our Deep Tissue Massage for Common Injuries courses build on the skills you have so you can treat injuries with confidence
- What you’ll learn: in-depth deep tissue skills to treat sprained wrists and ankles, upper back pain, jaw problems and tennis elbow
- Delivery method: self-paced online practical study combined with a half day face to face practical class. 9am-1pm.
- Live feedback and training: Includes 30 minute Zoom or Facetime video conference with the Course Director
- Online support: We are committed to excellent continuous support with friendly and knowledgable staff providing unlimited support with any questions you may have.
- Access to the training platform is on sign-up. You can start watching and practising the treatments immediately prior to attending the hands-on component of the course where the instructor will refine your massage skills.
Our commitment to quality sets us apart
We’re different to the other massage schools, and it shows in the quality of our graduates:
Learn a comprehensive system (not just strokes)
We don’t teach a set of technically disjointed massage strokes – we give you a complete and thorough system to effectively massage the entire body for therapy or relaxation.
Highly effective training helps you memorise our system
Rather than just demonstrating each stroke then moving on we’ll present and explain each stroke, you practise it, then we revise and show you how to organically add the stroke to your repertoire, whether you study online or in person.
Unique and distinctive techniques
Our techniques were developed over the past 30 years by our founding owner, and they work by directly releasing tendons, ligaments, muscle fibres and fascia, rather than focusing on the muscle groups.
Learn how to treat:
- Deep upper back pain and tightness
- TMJ problems and jaw pain
- Tennis elbow
- Sprained ankles
Set yourself apart with advanced skills
If you’re serious about building an extraordinary career, then the in-depth Deep Tissue massage courses will set you up to run a professional business (without needing to complete a long and expensive Certificate IV).
This course is recognised by the Massage Association of Australia (MAA), and the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
And if you choose to upgrade to the HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice, the hands-on component of this course will be credited as your Massage Practical Subject 2.
Learn the skills you need to build your business
Although our Certificate of Whole Body Massage provides the foundation skills you need to begin work, returning for our Deep Tissue Massage for Common Injuries courses will set you up to comprehensively treat your clients.
In this in-depth course, you’ll learn the theory behind our system and ways to treat your clients using our Contractual Tendon Release (CTR)™ and Contractual Ligament Release (CLR)™ techniques.
You’ll be able to confidently diagnose and treat a range of soft tissue conditions, and these skills form the core of remedial massage training.
We want to help you succeed
We’ve trained thousands of massage therapists, and our graduates are recognised as some of the best in the business. For over 20 years we’ve been leading the way with hands-on courses that teach you exactly what you need to build your career.
And although we’re very good at teaching the techniques, we don’t leave you there – we’ll show you how to interact with your clients and address their pain and concerns, as well as ways to manage your business effectively.