Booking Terms & Conditions
Payment in full.
A non-refundable enrolment fee of $300.00 is applied to all course bookings – this is included in the total course cost. A $10.00 admin fee applies to a refund transaction.
If you choose to pay a deposit then your final payment is due two (2) weeks prior to the course commencing. Your final payment will be set up as an automatic deduction from the credit card provided at the time of enrolment.
All course enrolments will receive a booking confirmation via email outlining final payment due dates.
Please ensure there are funds available on the card for the balance payment. A declined transaction will incur a $20.00 administration fee. Should payment not be received within 2 working days after the due date, your enrolment will be cancelled and course fees retained.
*If the second transaction declines, your course enrolment will be cancelled and full fees paid will be retained.
**Declined transactions will be re-charged the next business day inclusive of the administration fee unless alternative arrangements are made.
Payment in full is required for all bookings made 14 days or less prior to the course commencement date.
- You may transfer or defer the dates of your course on one occasion when a maximum of 7 days notice is given and within 12 months of your original course booking. NO TRANSFERS will be approved less than 2 days from the course.
- Due to strict course attendance numbers, less than 5 days to the commencement date we do need to charge a course transfer fee of $80.00 that will apply to the first transfer and an additional $100 to the second transfer. Should you be unable to make the course dates after 2 transfers of dates, all course fees will be forfeited. After 12 months from the date of enrolment, your transfer is forfeited.
- If you have taken the 65% deposit- 35% balance option and need to transfer the course prior to the balance payment being deducted, the balance payment will still be automatically deducted as per the agreed date on sign up. We can not extend the date.
- Course transfers must be advised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 7 day prior.
- Full refunds will not be issued once you have transferred a course but we are fair and reasonable and find a solution for you.
- Course transfers will not be accepted less than 7 days prior to the course commencing and full course costs paid
- When transferring from the weekend face to face course to the online only course the price stays the same as the face to face. There are no refunds with the price difference.
We understand that people get sick or injured. If you are unwell prior to the course, you will need to email a doctor’s certificate to us no later than the business day prior to the course commencement to defer your enrolment to a future course. If you feel sick with Covid-19 symptoms please stay home however you will need to produce a doctors certificate
A phone call to advise us that you are sick is also appreciated to help us with the organisation of the event.
Transfer fees apply and a doctor’s certificate must be produced prior to the course commencement. In the event of non-attendance and no notification until after the course commences of sickness, full fees will be retained and no transfer permitted.
If you become unwell at the course, please advise the instructor and email email@example.com. It is always good to drink a lot of water throughout the course as you are being massaged
Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following cancellation terms apply:
- 31 days plus: Written notice of cancellation: The enrolment fee ($300.00) is retained.
- 15-30 days notice: 50% of the course balance is retained.
- 0-14 days notice: All fees payable will be retained.
- Non-Attendance: All fees will be retained.
- If you enrol within the 14 days prior to the course, all fees are retained.
- If you have previously transferred your course, all fees are retained as per transfer policy.
- Please note: We are very understanding that unforeseen situations occur in life so please call us or email email@example.com to work out a solution.
Please notify the school after sign up of any medical conditions or injuries that may prevent you from participating in the entire course and we will make the necessary arrangements to help you get through the course.
Payment of your enrolment fee acknowledges that you have agreed to the above terms. Please note: We are very understanding that unforeseen situations occur in life. Therefore, please call Cameron the Course Director on 1300 585 989, should a situation arise and you need to either cancel or transfer.
DMA reserves the right to postpone an event due to unforeseen circumstances outside of our control and you will be placed on the next available course or a course date that suits you.
Whole Body Massage Online Course and Deep Tissue Massage for Common Injuries 1, 2, 3, 4 Courses T&C’s.
Please note: the below T&Cs do not apply to the Whole Body hands-on 2 day Course
- Strictly NO transfers will be allowed to the “hands-on” component of the course and your enrolment will revert to the “Online only” course at the combined online/hands-on course rate.
- These courses have 2 components: 1) Online training then. 2): half-day hands-on training.
- Once enrolled into the Whole Body Massage ONLINE course or the Deep Tissue Massage for Common Injuries courses there is no refund as you will have immediate access to our Intellectual Property to start the training on our online training platform and videos of the treatments.
- If you utilise the 50% deposit with the balance deducted 2 weeks prior to the course option and cancel the course, the remaining balance will be deducted. Upon ticking the box you agree to the T&Cs.
- Failure to pay the balance, access will be terminated immediately.
- We understand that people get sick. If you are unwell prior to the “hands-on” course, you will need to email a doctor’s certificate to us no later than the business day prior to the course commencement to defer your enrolment to a future course. Please call the office.
- Refunds cannot be issued due to sickness