Payment in full or a 50% deposit is required to reserve your place in a course (available when a course is booked more than 30 days in advance and not available on online courses).
(Please note: A non-refundable enrolment fee of $250.00 is applied to all course bookings – this is included in the total course cost. A $10.00 admin fee applies to a refund transaction
If you chose to pay a deposit then your final payment is due two (2) weeks prior to the course commencing.
Your final payment will be set up as an automatic deduction from the credit card provided at the time of enrolment.
All course enrolments will receive a booking confirmation via email outlining final payment due dates.
Please ensure there are funds available on the card for the balance payment. A declined transaction will incur a $50.00 administration fee. Should payment not be received within 2 working days after the due date, your enrolment will be cancelled and course fees retained.
*If the second transaction declines, your course enrolment will be cancelled and full fees paid will be retained.
** Declined transactions will be re-charged the next business day inclusive of the administration fee unless alternative arrangements are made.
Payment in full is required for all bookings made 14 days or less prior to the course commencement date.
- You may transfer or defer the dates of your course on one occasion when a maximum of 14 days notice is given and within 12 months of your original course booking.
- A course transfer fee of $100.00 will apply to the first transfer and an additional $120 to the second transfer. Should you be unable to make the course dates after 2 transfers of dates, all course fees a will be forfeited. After 12 months from date of enrolment your transfer is forfeited.
- Course transfers must be advised in writing to email@example.com no less than 14 days prior to the course commencing.
- Refunds will not be issued once you have transferred a course.
- Course transfers will not be accepted less than 14 days prior to the course commencing and full course costs paid will be retained.
We understand that people get sick. If you are unwell prior to the course, you will need to email a doctor’s certificate to us no later than the business day prior to the course commencement to defer your enrolment to a future course.
A phone call to advise us that you are sick is also appreciated to help us with the organisation of the event.
We are unable to transfer or defer course dates within 14 days prior to course commencement without a doctor’s certificate.
Refunds cannot be be issued due to sickness. Transfer fees apply and a doctor’s certificate must be produced prior to the course commencement. In the event of non attendance and no notification until after the course commences of sickness, full fees will be retained and no transfer permitted.
If you become unwell at the course, please advise the instructor and call the office on the Monday morning after the course.
Cancellations must be received in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following cancellations terms apply:
- 31 days plus: Written notice of cancellation: The enrolment fee ($250.00) is retained.
- 15-30 days notice: 50% of the course balance is retained.
- 0-14 days notice: All fees payable will be retained.
- Non-Attendance: All fees will be retained.
- If you enrol within the 14 days prior to the course, all fees retained.
Payment of your enrolment fee acknowledges that you have agreed to the above terms. Please note: We are very understanding that unforeseen situations occur in life. Therefore, please call Cameron the Course Director on 1300 585 989, should a situation arise and you need to either cancel or transfer.
Deep Tissue Massage for Common Injuries 1,2,3,4 courses T&C’s.(Please note: the below T&Cs do not apply to the Whole Body Course)
- Strictly NO transfers will be allowed to the “hands on” component of the course.
- These courses have 2 components: 1) Online training then. 2): half day hands on training
- Once enrolled into the Deep Tissue Massage for Common Injuries courses there is no refund as you will have immediate access to our Intellectual Property to start the training on our online training platform and video’s of the treatments. .
- If you utilise the 50% deposit with the balance deducted 2 weeks prior to the course option and cancel the course, the remaining balance will be deducted. Upon ticking the box you agree to the T&Cs.
- Failure to pay the balance, access will be terminated immediately.
- We understand that people get sick. If you are unwell prior to the”hands on” of the course, you will need to email a doctor’s certificate to us no later than the business day prior to the course commencement to defer your enrolment to a future course. Please call the office.
- Refunds cannot be issued due to sickness