How to jump start your CAREER IN MASSAGE
Take advantage of the extra time at home to learn the step-by-step process of becoming a qualified massage therapist in Australia.
HERE’S WHAT WE’LL COVER:
- 5 things to know about the difference types of massage learning options
- The right approach to learning massage (that nobody tells you)
- Overview of industry based certificates and government courses
- What is the requirement to become a massage therapist?
- Main risk to be aware of before you enroll in a course
- Differences and analogies between online courses and hands on events
Fill in your details to secure your spot
Who is Discover Massage Australia?
Our massage courses are fully recognised with the Massage Association of Australia (MAA) and the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
Our students have been able to join the MAA or IICT and purchase professional indemnity insurance. Membership facilitates purchase of Professional Indemnity insurance allowing you to practice professionally.
© Copyright Discover Massage Australia